This past weekend we had the opportunity to travel to West Yellowstone and visit with my family at our cabins and also have the added bonus of seeing Nate's parents now that they are in the process of moving there. It was a short trip and a little cold and wet, but we had a great time. This was Bridget's first trip there, and she especially loved it.
Saturday morning was sunny and just warm enough to play on the beach.
Jessica , Megan, and Lisa try to work on their tans while being eaten alive by the mosquitos.

3 comments:
Oh, looks like fun. I can't wait until I get to go up in July! I think the last time I was there, you were 5 months pregnant.
I love the last picture of Bridget with her grandpa. So cute! Glad you had a good time!
I thought Jess & Megan weren't going to the cabin. what happened? Glad to see the joined the fun.
Post a Comment