My test results are all finally in, and they are all NEGATIVE. This is good news because it means that there doesn't appear to be anything specifically wrong with me. On the other hand, it also doesn't give us any answers about what went wrong this time. I know that miscarriages are not uncommon, and I seem to have just been really unlucky twice in a row. I'm feeling a little more hopeful now that maybe this won't happen the next time, but I'm also very terrified that it will.
The last 3 weeks have been very difficult for me emotionally. There's not an hour that goes by that I don't think my losses, and there's not a day that goes by that I don't cry about it. I know it will just take some time to heal, and I'm trying to be patient.
I'm scheduled for a follow-up exam next week, and I'm looking forward to talking to my doctor to find out what the next step is for us and hopefully get some of my many questions answered.
4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get more answers from the results. But at least all is well! Hopefully you will have good luck this next time around.
Keep on the bright side. There's a lot greater things to look forward to!
I suppose getting a negative test result is better than knowing something is for sure wrong. I hope everything turns out for the better and that you are able to have more little bundles of joy in your family! :)
Phew, I guess. Perhaps it doesn't answer much, but at least it can cross off a few bad things on the list. Btw, Your little girl is super cute!
Post a Comment