Saturday, August 6, 2011

4 Months


I wish I could say that the last month was full of sleep-filled nights for all of us, but it ended up being quite the opposite. After the cold Felicity and I both had at the beginning of July, her sleep habits took a turn for the worse, and she only slept through the night twice all month. Her naps continued to be about the same too (45-60 minutes 3-5 times a day).

On a positive note, she learned to roll over at 3.5 months as mentioned in a previous post. That week she rolled over about 10 times but hasn't done it since. It was funny too because right after she learned to roll over, I'd find her sleeping on her side in her bed all the time, and then she stopped doing that too.

In desperation to try anything to help her sleep through the night, I tried giving her rice cereal mixed with milk in a bottle last night but it didn't help either. No surprise. I tried that when Bridget was a baby, and it didn't work with her either.

Here's the stats from her doctor's appointment:
Height: 25 3/4 inches (93rd percentile)
Weight: 16 lbs. 14 oz. (96th percentile)
Head: 16.1 inches (47th percentile)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Maybe month 5 will be better!