Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nate's Birthday

Another year has come and gone for Nate. Even though birthdays aren't a big deal to him, he obliges me and lets me try to make it somewhat special for him. Sadly, he was unable to take the day off from work or even work from home, so it was more his kind of celebration than mine.

I spent the afternoon making his cake (German chocolate) and was grateful both Dayton and Felicity took good naps at the same time making it much easier for me.
That blanket he is holding has Dayton in it even though you can't see him at all.
We didn't go out to eat because I didn't want to take Dayton out to a restaurant, so we got takeout from Zupas. I should also mention that some people Nate works for took him out to lunch at a hibachi house, so he got a really nice lunch too.

Because I am the giver of practical gifts, Nate got a new desk chair for his birthday. With as much as he works from home, it was time for a new, comfortable chair since our old one was one we purchased when we got married over 7 years ago. It was far from comfortable anymore.
Happy birthday, Nate!

No comments: