This last weekend, after spending all day in a birth preparation class, we met up with our friends, Dustin and Emily, for dinner.
I worked with Dustin and Emily at our favorite place, TCH, before they moved to Idaho. Now they are trying to convince me to find a job in wonderful ol' Idaho Falls. It would be fun to move someplace new and have ready-made friends (and babysitters). We'll have to see what happens.
3 comments:
Nathan! What is an ugly picture of me doing on your blog??? Oh, it is SOO on. Remember, I have access to your work picture!
It was awesoome to chill with you both. I would TOTALLY baby-sit Bridget. PLEASE find a job in IF! Its a great place to raise a family, its on some list as one of the best places to live, um, plus there is Smitty's. Who can resist a local pancake house?
Come on! Of the two I took, this is the good one. If you really want to start something, I can. And, I can easily delete my work picture...so don't start something unless you are really prepared to deal with all the consequences.
Okay, that's true. You are a bit more computer savvy than I am. But still, a little warning before you took the picture would've been nice!
Post a Comment