Since you requested we post more videos, here's one for you to enjoy. We were watching General Conference this morning and were trying to keep Bridget happy. It seemed to work.
Yay. I love Bridget movies! She doesn't seem to get camera shy that much anymore, so keep 'em coming! This is such a cute movie. Her laugh is so sweet.
When I first began watching, I was thinking, "how appropriate that she thinks her daddy is a joke" (just kidding), but then I realized that she gets more of a thrill from Mommy's name! She seems like she has a wonderful disposition...obviously a reflection of her parents!
14 comments:
Yay. I love Bridget movies! She doesn't seem to get camera shy that much anymore, so keep 'em coming! This is such a cute movie. Her laugh is so sweet.
I'm gonna watch that whenever I'm in a bad mood cause it makes me giggle. =) She's totally cute.
She's adorable. Of course I'm not prejudiced.
When I first began watching, I was thinking, "how appropriate that she thinks her daddy is a joke" (just kidding), but then I realized that she gets more of a thrill from Mommy's name! She seems like she has a wonderful disposition...obviously a reflection of her parents!
Did you change this video? What happened to the credits? Am I thinking of a different video?
Nate got rid of them because he thought I didn't like them...not true.
I thought they were funny!
Thanks for posting this for Elaine's viewing pleasure. We watch over and over and over again.
just watched it again..
So cute....again.
Me again!
I swear...I didn't watch it again.
Dustin made me watch the video again...
This one is still my fav!
Post a Comment