Friday, April 11, 2008

Rolling Over

At four and a half months of age, Bridget just learned to roll over from her tummy to her back today. The last couple of weeks we could tell she was getting close even though her chubby physique made it a bit more challenging. Sadly, I didn't get her first time on video, but I got several other times she did it just minutes after that.

8 comments:

April said...

That is so good! Mason still won't roll over both way like that... actually he won't roll over lately, I don't know what the deal is. She is sooo cute! Good job Bridget :)

Jill said...

Since we just watched this one 6 times in a row I think Elaine is proud of her!

Emily and Dustin said...

Yay, Bridget! How exciting!!

Littlefield Family said...

That it very exciting! Let the fun begin! You better start the baby proofing, because before you know it, she'll be into everything! You can't expect her to stay in one place anymore:)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bridget. Soon, Mommy and Daddy won't be able to keep up with you cuz you'll be crawling all over.....

Candice said...

Yay! Way to go Bridget!

Unknown said...

I had no idea my sisters could find something so specific to compete over... but in this round, Bridget wins! ;)

Emily and Dustin said...

and i just watched this one again...I'm obsessed with your child.