Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hooray for New Toys and Good Deals

For the last few weeks I've been wanting to get Bridget an exersaucer to help keep her more entertained - especially since she loves to stand so much. Because I'm so frugal, I wanted to buy a used one as they are pricey and not something she'll use for very long. As luck would have it, I found a nice one for sale for a screaming good deal in the ksl classifieds yesterday, and it was only located about 15 minutes from where we live. I love a good deal, and Bridget loves her new toy!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Yay for good deals! Bridget looks very happy in her new toy. Oh and happy belated anniversary. Did I come to your wedding? I don't seem to remember it if I went. I bet I didn't that was back when I was working graves and didn't ever see the light of day.

Emily and Dustin said...

Good ol' KSL ads. They work everytime. Bridget's smile says it all - she loves her new toy!!!

Emily and Dustin said...

Oh, I noticed in the background of this picture, you own The Swan Princess. Is that Nate's favorite movie?? ; )

Lynette said...

Bridget is so adorable! It was fun to see you and Nate and to meet little Bridget. Thanks for inviting me to read your blog and connect me to everyone else's. It has been so fun to read what everyone else is doing. :)