Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Layout

For some time now, I wanted to re-do the look of our blog. Kimberly set about finding something "we" (meaning she) like.

The new header took me some time to figure out. And, after several emails back-and-forth emails between myself and our friend Emily I was finally able to figure it out. (Thanks for your help, Emily!)

There will certainly be some tweaks to everything but hopefully this will stick for a while. As Kimberly said, it is "springy". We hope you enjoy the new look. Let us know what you think!

6 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

Love the new layout. It looks awesome!

Jill said...

The layout is nice but not nearly as important as seeing video of "baby Bridget".

April said...

The layout look great! I love the pictures of Bridget and the fam picture is super cute!!!

Candice said...

The new layout is super cute very springy and fun. The pictures of Bridget are adorable.

Carrie said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I am a huge cute blog fan and I have been trying for a long time to find something I like...I'm still on the hunt. But Jeff is proud of me for attempting to figure out the code to get the background I like...anyway your blog ROCKS!

Emily and Dustin said...

I agree with Jill....it's time for a Bridget video. :)