Friday, March 14, 2008

Marriage 101

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to a nearby high school to be on a marriage panel for an Adult Roles class. My cousin Lisa invited me (she's student teaching), and I loved doing it since this is one of the same classes I taught until Bridget was born. I have to admit I loved being in the classroom again, and it made me miss teaching a little bit. I also loved sharing all of my marriage wisdom (I have so much of it since we haven't even been married quite 2 years yet). Bridget came with me, and was very well behaved. She slept through most of it and sat quietly on my lap staring at the students for the rest.

1 comment:

Emily and Dustin said...

I took Adult Roles in HS and loved it. What type of questions were you asked?