Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Monkey Princess

Can you tell who the real princess in this picture is? I'm pretty sure it's that cute girl in the middle, but the sock monkey is a close second. Nate has a coworker who makes amazing sock monkeys and she just finished Bridget's. I was also amazed by the sock frog she made to accompany it. This morning as we were playing in Bridget's room after she woke up, she seemed pretty fascinated by it and kept staring at it. Nate and I were trying to come up with names for the sock monkey, but nothing has seemed to fit yet. We may just have to let Bridget name her when she gets a little older unless anyone else has a great idea.

4 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

The first name that came to mind was Ella, but I think that is because I just saw a commercial about that movie Ella Enchanted. The one with Anne Hathaway..um, ya. Anyway, I love the monkey, and I told Emilee she did an awesome job!

Candice said...

That is the cutest sock monkey ever! I would name it Fiona but I think that's just because the dress reminds me of Fiona from Shrek.

Jill said...

You should learn how to make those and then show me! I love Bridget's eyebrows in this picture.

jess said...

SOCK MONKEYS!...rock :) Do you remember the Christmas I got a sock monkey kit and I sewed one up myself? I can't say it looked quite as good as Bridget's.