Bridget is 4 months today! She goes to the pediatrician for her checkup and shots tomorrow, so I'll have to wait to post her stats. I know she's going to be right around 18 lbs. She's already outgrown some of her 3-6 month clothes which is a sad thing because most of her 6-9 month clothes are summer stuff, and it's not quite warm enough to wear them yet. She's been doing a lot better at tummy time the last week or so, and even though she isn't rolling over yet, I think she's getting close. She loves to practice sitting up, and quite often when she's sitting in a reclined position, she tries to sit up all the way. She's very good at grabbing things - toys, blankets, and especially my hair. She's recently developed a fascination with the remote control, and I'm just glad she doesn't push the buttons yet. She's still working on eating from a bottle and is not yet as efficient at it as she used to be and needs to be. The shirt she's wearing in this picture is a little misleading...she still prefers her mother and will only allow other people to hold her if she's not tired or hungry, but it's a cute picture anyway. Someday she'll probably prefer her dad because he'll be the fun one, and she'll get tired of spending all her time with me.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
4 Months
Bridget is 4 months today! She goes to the pediatrician for her checkup and shots tomorrow, so I'll have to wait to post her stats. I know she's going to be right around 18 lbs. She's already outgrown some of her 3-6 month clothes which is a sad thing because most of her 6-9 month clothes are summer stuff, and it's not quite warm enough to wear them yet. She's been doing a lot better at tummy time the last week or so, and even though she isn't rolling over yet, I think she's getting close. She loves to practice sitting up, and quite often when she's sitting in a reclined position, she tries to sit up all the way. She's very good at grabbing things - toys, blankets, and especially my hair. She's recently developed a fascination with the remote control, and I'm just glad she doesn't push the buttons yet. She's still working on eating from a bottle and is not yet as efficient at it as she used to be and needs to be. The shirt she's wearing in this picture is a little misleading...she still prefers her mother and will only allow other people to hold her if she's not tired or hungry, but it's a cute picture anyway. Someday she'll probably prefer her dad because he'll be the fun one, and she'll get tired of spending all her time with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That picture is really cute, I love the round cheeks. I love that she is so big... her and Mason will have to meet when I come to Utah this summer :)
I can't believe its already been 4 months. I swear, it was yesterday that you posted her 3 month mark with the picture of her in the chair...the chair that Dustin thought was a training toilet : )
P.S. I love the new header. That is a great picture of the 3 of you!!
Post a Comment