I'm so ready for warmer weather and am glad that spring is finally here! Earlier this week Nate came home from work with these beautiful purple tulips for me. This is only the third time Nate has ever bought me flowers because we both agree they are a waste of money, but I'm glad he does it every once in a while. He stopped at Costco to buy some milk and claims that he saw them and thought of me because I love purple. That may be true, but I think he also didn't want to stand in line just to 2 gallons of milk.
3 comments:
I have to be the first to comment and clear up Kimberly's obfuscation. When I went to Costco to buy milk I had no intentions, whatsoever, of purchasing anything else. When my eyes landed on the tulips, I did think of Kimberly and hence I bought them. No other reason for the purchase. I guess this teaches me a lesson--never buy anything when Kimberly could think that I have ulterior motives.
Ooh, pretty flowers. Nice job, Nate! Oh, and there can be an ulterior motive for anything you may buy, so don't let that stop you from buying fun presents in the future!
They are really pretty flowers. I like them! Good job Nate.
Post a Comment